POLICY on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
POLYGREEN SA is complying with the European Regulation 2016/276, on Safety in Personal Protection Data Management.
Our company declares, that the stored personal data, have been collected with the consent of our employees, customers, suppliers, partners (referred as "data subjects").
Our company commits to the following:
- The Personal data which are collected from the ‘data subject’ shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject following the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ensuring ‘data minimisation’.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; the Company takes all the reasonable measures to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay .
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- The Company has taken all reasonable steps to ensure, through training and audits, that the Personal Data that it manages are properly used.
- When a person requests through an application form, the return of his Personal Data, the company will provide said personal data, which it is no longer required to retain according to the applicable Legislation, will delete them from all its records and provide the applicant the relevant statement.
The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: